Hélène B. Tessier joined our firm as a partner in 2006. Since joining the Bar in 1990, she has focused her practice on the area of Civil and Commercial Litigation. As such, she regularly litigates before all Quebec courts of law where she represents her clients in the areas of banking law, professional liability, bankruptcy, insolvency and estate law. Her substantial experience acquired over the years has naturally led her to head the Professional Liability team. She has also headed the Civil and Commercial Litigation department since 2010.
- Represent notaries in connection with professional liability recourses involving real estate, correction of titles, drawing up of titles, servitudes, rights of way, encroachment, legal hypothecs, co-ownership, load capacity, extinctive prescription
- Represent financial institutions in connection with the realization of movable and immovable securities
- Represent trustees in bankruptcy and proposal files before the courts
- Represent financial institutions in connection with the sale of complex agricultural lots with correction of titles
- Represent liquidators in estate litigation files
- Represent shareholders in connection with shareholder oppression recourses and shareholder disputes
- Represent financial institutions and SMEs in connection with extraordinary recourses (seizures, injunctions, safeguard orders)