As a commercial law firm driven by our clients’ success, we strive to provide comprehensive tax services in virtually every aspect of international and domestic taxation affecting corporations, partnerships and individuals.
Maximizing Results with Minimal Risks
Our tax attorneys work closely with their colleagues in other practice areas of the firm to review the tax aspects of a wide range of client files. By relying on such extensive planning, consulting and negotiating experience, they ensure that tax issues are handled efficiently to minimize potential tax exposure.
Meeting Our Clients’ Every Need
Our clientele ranges from owner-operated enterprises to SMEs and large, publicly held corporations, a diversity that ensures that our attorneys remain up to date on all tax matters and provide clients with effective solutions to any tax issue that may arise.
Our Clients’ Interests Come First
Providing value means focusing on issues of importance to each client and offering concise, meaningful and personalized tax advice. This approach is greatly appreciated by our clients who frequently view our attorneys as an integral part of their business advisory team.
- R&D tax credits
- Implementation and structuring of family and testamentary trusts
- Canada-U.S. and international taxation
- Tax disputes, domestic and international
- Raising funds through government incentive plans, including Quebec’s QSSP initiative
- Negotiations and representations before tax authorities for:
- Tax audits
- Voluntary disclosures
- Tax and estate planning
- Asset protection
- Structuring and planning of business transactions to maximize tax benefits
- Drafting of wills and mandates in anticipation of incapacity
- Structuring financing and commercial transactions, nationally and internationally
- Commodity taxes and customs duty issues
- Intergenerational business transfers