Julia De Rose joined our team in 2009, after having completed her articling with the firm. Her practice encompasses all aspects of civil litigation, with a primary focus on insurance and liability matters. Julia is called upon to provide legal opinions on various litigation matters and represents the interests of insurers and their insureds before Quebec courts.
Julia De Rose
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2008
Affiliations and Activities
- Member of the Quebec Bar
- Member of the Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Member and Co-Director of the Legislation Committee of the Association des Femmes d’Assurance de Montréal (AFAM)
- Executive member of the Quebec Division of the Insurance Law and Civil Litigation Section of the Canadian Bar
- Member of the Recruitment Committee of Lapointe Rosenstein Marchand Melançon (2010 to 2019)
- Giovani Falcone scholarship awarded by the Italo-Canadian Jurists Association of Montreal.
Year of Call to the Bar
French, English, Italian