Harry H. Dikranian joined our firm as partner in early 2016. He is a civil, corporate and commercial litigator with pleading experience before administrative, provincial, superior and appellate courts in Quebec. He has also successfully brought to term a class action, as plaintiff, before the Supreme Court of Canada. Harry has developed a clientele where he is recognized for his knowledge in commercial leasing matters, labour law, estates and successions, national and international asset recovery with a practical, cost conscious and effective approach to litigation in Quebec.
- Youssef v. Sabbah Investments inc.
- Positron inc. v. Screen People inc.
- 9084-8862 Québec inc. (F.A.S. Royal Lepage Prestige) v. Elia El-Khoury Youwakim
- Spiegel Sohmer inc. v. 3901823 Canada inc.
- Alan s. Lawee v. Réseau Tel-Synergy inc. et al.
- A.B.L. Investments inc. v. 4136306 Canada inc. et al.
- 9101-5388 Québec inc. (Valade.net) v. Martel Desjardins, s.e.n.c.
- Ecuapalmito S.A. v. 9055-5632 Québec inc. et al.
- Sports Extrêmes Surf 66 inc. et al. v. Brunet
- Transworld (Steel) Ltd. v. Venture Steel Inc.
- Marashlian v. Marashlian